Tuesday, May 5, 2009

lI like work, It fascinates me! I can sit and look at it for hours.

hmmm. i think one witty quote can be a good start for this blog. lol. Well, im sitting at my chair now, having no idea what im suppose to do. Not that im clueless thou' its just im such a big (i mean BIG) LAZY ASS these few days (if u think weeks is days :P). I really enjoyed my jobs in the beginning.. i was so freakin enthusiastic but after a while it seemed i started to slowing down a bit. Now im freakin enthusiastic when it comes to Friday. (TGIF kinda my favo word!).

Anyways, i am working at SPX in Rotterdam, NL at the moment. Doing some kind of random jobs like admin, purchasing etc. Gotta do this for my 6th semester mandatory. Its kinda cool thou' going abroad, away from Jakarta. It really help you to stand on ur own.

My experiences here in NL is quite good. Since am alone here without any my friends from SGU i really have to do anything my self. Like having new friends and stuff. So i met new peoples and start to understand the culture here. I can even speak a lil dutch now and ive only been here for a month. haha.

I really really liked it here and i really wanted to go back to NL when am graduate. Lets hope for the best then. :)

Well its already 5. Yippeee! time to go home now and meet my date :) haha.

So i talk to u soon till then have a good life! Doei!

No comments:

Post a Comment