Friday, May 8, 2009

T.G.I.F


Yeaaayyy. T.G.IF! God, its been a fast weeks for me. I dont even remember today is Friday. Here comes the weekend! yeaay! :)
Anyways, i have so many plaaans this weekend. First am planning to go to Groningen, it is on the north side of Netherlands. I am chatting with a friend of mine this morning and she said there will be a sport events for students in Groningen and ask whether i would like to join her and i said "Hell yeaah!" lol. Not only about the students, the sports event but its about the town it self, i heard that Groningen is very beautiful but yet pretty far from my place (3hrs by trainn? please!) but its worthed thou'. So im very excited for tomorrow. :)))

Um, as for today... nothing special happened. Just doing some regular task at the office. Well, i had my period today so im uber moody today! pff, as if thats a nice info to share with :P. O yeah, i spotted a very cute (i mean VERY CUTE) guy yesterday, he was about to park his car and i almost broke my neck cos i couldnt stop looking at him. Gosh he looked like orlando bloom but a bit messier (really my type). I told my big sis about him and she's giving me some nutty suggestion that i should leave a note on his car saying that "i just saw you and im amazed and i had to do something about it.. bla.. bla.." because actually his office and mine just happened to be in the same building, so we share the same parking lot but Wooowwww.. nope, not gonna do that. Dont have the guts to do that. lol. but seriously, dead keen to see him again!!

Anyways, plans for tonite is hangin out with my sisters at Bazaar Resto tonite (its a turkish hip resto in rotterdam ;p) So maybe a Kip Kebab and Kriek beer will close my day or maybe i can have a chat with Christian (cute waiter in Bazaar ;P).

So for anyone out there.. Have A good good goooooddddd weekend!!!



Doei!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment